Monday, March 10, 2008

Pre-Enlistment Reflections

Although I'm enlisting already and my fitness is still jack, I think I'm mentally prepared for it already, though most of the things that come my way will certainly be unexpected or different from what I thought it would be. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the time spent between A levels and now; the 3 weeks break, followed by the 2 months working and finally another month of break. All of it was a good experience for me, getting to know work life and culture and also catching up with friends during this time. To everyone who called me out or made an effort to meet me during this time, really big thank you, because it all meant alot to me.

It is very likely the initial part would not be pleasant, but I hope to make the best out of it and try to be a better person after it, or at least, not worse.

Till first bookout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment