Friday, March 7, 2008

A Level Results

Wasn't very anxious yesterday, actually got to sleep well the night before, just couldn't sleep anymore when I woke up at 10. Hanged out with Kevin and Vincent a bit before the paper and Kevin was cool so everything was fine... until we went to the hall and the principal started talking, then everyone started feeling it already. Was pretty electrifying when I got my results, I must have looked pretty stunned or something because Tee Hao thought I messed up and was going to comfort me. Anyway, my results looked like this:

H2 Physics: A
H2 Chemistry: A
H2 Mathematics: A
H1 Economics: A
H1 General Paper: B
H1 Project Work: B
H1 Chinese: C

I messed up big time... it's the first time I got a non-A grade for a national exam (not counting C5 for secondary school CCA)... NOT! Although I was hoping for 5As, I was super super happy I got this result (PS: Quanrung, even if you don't get 3.5 GPA we'll still be friends lah... I think...). Most of my friends did well, which is good, because it can get really awkward, amid the euphoria, to put myself in other people's shoes when they do badly, so I may just end up pissing them off :( Parents are happy too although had to explain to mum what my results actually meant, which was kinda hard just 2 mins after getting the results and yelling into the phone.

Afterwards, Ruijie wanted to go get some hardware at IT show so tagged along. The whole place was like a super big pasar malam, with some booths having guys yelling over each other to promote their product, contributing to the atmosphere. Met Quan Rung who was selling some multi purpose charger at the fair.

Dinner was at Tiong Bahru and being compressed into the sardine can and what-seemed-like-eternity later, ended up at Tampines where met Brian at his warehouse. Chilled and bangla-ed for abit there before meeting the guys at Siglap again for a drink. Later went to KATONG to eat PUNGGOL nasi lemak. Brian drove the guys back and slept over at his place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment