Thursday, March 13, 2008

13/3/08

Today was a really good day. Woke up to physical training which was stretching followed by a 2.4km jog then somemore exercise. It was not too tough and best of all, after that was breakfast. After coming here I've become some ravenous beast, gorging at meal times since the portions are pretty huge. Most of the people here complain that the food is tasteless and they'd rather eat at home... well not me. The food is delicious to me so far, kind of like a cross between a mixed rice stall and my mum's cooking; not too unhealthy and a little tasty at the same time. The rest of the day was really slack. Did some drills till lunch and we spent the rest of the day waiting for phototaking. Looks like the time after dinner is all to ourselves after all. The trainers today were joking with us alot, showing their human side which I all along known they had but started to suspect otherwise.

Started doing quiet time as I brought my bible. Quite abit of time for reflection over here since there's nothing else to do to distract me. It was encouraging when I read Psalmist and it really spoke to my circumstances. For the rest of the evening time it's laundry time and wash up. My face is really happy today to be moisturized since I enlisted.

If everyday could be like today, these 10 days could pass really quickly... I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment