Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st Book-out!

1-2-3-4 left-right-left
4-3-2-1 walk-out-walk-out

After the mini-torture session yesterday, I thought they'd torture us even worse today. But lo and behold, it was ADMIN day again today, so had nothing to do as usual besides a little PT that seemed to have killed roughly 10% of the intake so far who are on "medical excuse". Coming out today, I really wanna thank God for posting me to police where everything has been great so far; from my squad, to the instructors, the PT, our in charge commander who takes care of us, and the... food. Also for all the people who have been checking every now and then if I'm still alive, which made alot of difference to me.

Coming home made me realise I really missed home alot, my sis has been discharged from the hospital and spent some time talking to her :) My house changed quite abit since I remember it but *cliche alert* there's no place like home *awwwww*

My other sister said I looked fatter but they all agreed I look fitter and stronger *beams*

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell them, They would be too many to declare.
- Psalm 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment