Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26/3/08

I'm starting to like my stay here. There's many things to thank God about everyday. From the extra piece of chicken I got at lunch, to the time we spent waiting for nothing to happen, even for the drills under the sweltering heat and pushups on the burning ground. I know that each day will bring something for me to thank God about.

I also have begun to enjoy the company of my squad and bunk mates. We've gotten past the apprehension and distance that stemmed from unfamiliarity and everyone's really jolly right nw, making jokes at just about everything. Although it's just the third week, I feel I've already learnt alot and gained many things here.

There is no physical test this week, which means that I wouldn't know yet if I've grown fitter or just fatter. But who cares, I'm getting out on friday and that's all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment