Monday, March 10, 2008

Last day

Woke up today in panic because I still haven't packed my stuff. Body wanted to sleep a little more but brain wouldn't let it until I get my ass up to pack for tomorrow. Ran around abit the neighbourhood to get some toiletries, photo taken and other miscellaneous things. Packed most of my things and went down to see my sister who was admitted to hospital during my cell group on Saturday. The past few days I didn't manage to go down and since I'll be away for the next few days. I had to go down today. Her condition is deteriorating ever since the oncologist stopped prescribing chemotherapy as it stopped working. She is rather weak and in quite alot of discomfort right now, and they administered a dose of morphine this morning. Basically, things aren't looking up for her and neither are the doctors trying to conceal it. It has been her struggle for the past one and a half years and although she's been facing bravely up to it till now, it gets harder everyday. I guess, only prayer is the only hope for her. I'm grateful for all the prayers that the people around have given and hope they will be blessed too.

Mil just flew in from Indo at noon today so met him, Jason and our form teacher for dinner. Ate quite alot until my stomach is bursting. Really nice of him to arrange his flight to catch me while I still have hair. And yeah, for the Bailey's he brought back from DFS for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment