Monday, March 3, 2008

3/3/08

Met Xin Ning today at noon for watch shopping day! She wanted to get a watch for general use while I was looking for my NS watch, since none of my current watches would be acceptable for NS (though I'd really like to bring my Vostok there to get all bashed up, since it's a military watch anyway). Walked abit at Bencoolen which has quite a few watch shops. Managed to get the watch that Andrew and Kevin got for NS which I thought looked pretty good. It was quite a steal too, at $19, which is cheap enough to not worry about it when it gets mud and scratched and dunked. Since she was just looking around for today, we later went to Mustafa, which has a much wider range of watches. It's the first time that I looked at ALL the watches in Mustafa, which was quite a nice experience (maybe I'd wanna work there next time, since I'm INDIAN after all). She had her eyes fixed on a Kenneth Cole model, which unfortunately was the only piece available and had a little bump on the case. After walking through the medical section where I wanted to get something, she was looking for a pregnancy test kit for her project. Was kind of weird as we looked through the selection and she finally bought a really cheap test kit ($1.90). The cashier must have had alot of thoughts in her mind (Thankfully I'm not like Mel Gibson from What Women Want) as Xin Ning was paying.



Headed to the National Library as she was meeting her friend. Read abit before another friend arrived and we headed to Botak Jones at Bukit Batok for dinner (I didn't know there was an outlet there!). Was pretty amusing as the cashier said one of her friends was pretty and we kept teasing her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment