Sunday, March 30, 2008

30/3/08

3 weeks of training have past and I think I've become rather laid back already. Partly it is because I'm getting used to the life here and partly I don't see the point in going all out anymore. The weekend that passed was great. Went watch hunting with Xin Ning on saturday as both of us wanted to get a watch but ended up empty handed. Had a great lunch that left my tummy happy for the rest of the day. Spent the afternoon with my sister at the hospital. She has improved her physical condition considerably.

Today I had lunch with Fuyong at Carl's Junior. Was feeling really deprived of beef and pork and satisfied both cravings in a meal. Walked around Plaza Singapura abit and got some shopping done. Went to Lego World and lo and behold!! they finally had the spongebob keychains I was hunting for on sale. At first Fuyong thought I was a little crazy to enquire about it but after seeing how nice it was he wanted one too.

This week I intend to step up the effort I put into training and also continue to work toward being a more disciplined person here.

No comments:

Post a Comment