Sunday, March 2, 2008

2/3/08

After church today we (7 people) crammed into Brian's car and headed to Paragon. Fortunately, there were 3 girls behind so they didn't take too much space. Lunch was at Tambuah Mas Indonesian Restaurant which was pretty good, especially because Brian and I were sharing with Jialing and Tammy, which meant more food for the 2 of us :) After that met Amanda and her sis, who were shopping at Wisma. Initially the 4 of us were supposed to catch a movie but somehow they shopped instead while Brian and I headed to Cineleisure to catch the movie. Brian wanted to watch The Leap Years but unfortunately tickets were sold out for that. Settled on Charlie Wilson's War which was on the war in Afganistan against the Soviets. With Tom Hanks in the cast, it couldn't get half bad, which it didn't, but I thought it wasn't spectacular either, perhaps because I couldn't catch alot of bits as they were speaking too fast. Went to Muji afterward to finally get the fountain pen. Ended up the nib was as fat as my Lamy so gave it to my sis who was looking for a fountain pen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment