Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12/3/08

It's day 2 of NS. Alot less depressing than yesterday. Some bits of it was actually enjoyable. Got up at an unearthly hour to do morning exercise. As such, the day stretched really long and by what felt like afternoon, it was only afternoon. The trainers seem like pretty sane people with a terrible bark but it would still be suicidal to get in their way. Alot of the day was like yesterday, just rushing to wait for long periods. Had an afternoon PT session which was our first PT session. It was quite a stretch, considering my fitness level. However I tried my best not to give up as I would probably normally would have. I believe this course will be a good opportunity for me to learn discipline, and in pushing myself to do things that may be difficult or uncomfortable, instead of pushing it aside. Everything ended by 7 today, giving us the evening to ourselves. Checking my phone in the evenings could be the highlight of my days. I don't know how much it would mean to be in the future but right now having people just wondering what's happening to me is the most wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment