Saturday, March 22, 2008

22/3/08

It's been a while since I've spent so much time with my family. With so many things going on at home, I decided that since everyone is trying really hard, I should do my bit at home too. Wonderful cousins came over from Aus over the Easter weekend and they spent quite abit of time coming over to see my sis. Today we had dinner together and ate an amazing load of stuff (err okay maybe I'm the one who ate most of it... darn it! NS making me a (not so) lean, (hardly)mean eating machine!) Here goes!! We ate steamed chicken, roast duck, roast pork, chicken rice, hokkien mee, bbq stingray, satay, oyster omelette at home. I think I ate the most though. Kinda miss the time before enlistment when I had a flat tummy (sigh!). We had an after-dinner baileys and I was super red and all again after 2 shots.

Anyway, here's a group shot of us together. (I think I need some hair extensions too!)

Really really nice of them to spend so much time with us. Appreciate them alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment