Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the I-can't-believe-I-exercised-so-much-today day

Woke up at the unearthly time of 5.45am for my napfa test this morning. It would have decided if I could go in NS a month later. Managed to clear all the 5 stations better than I expected, but once again, failed the 2.4km run :( By the time I came back they already stopped timing, so I have a blank score for my 2.4km! Oh well. Met someone from my primary school at the test. Never talked to him but he looked extremely familiar so I asked anyway. Turns out we had alot in common; enlisting on same date... both of us play the violin... we attend church nearby each other... he passed his napfa (err okay maybe not so similar then *pouts*).

Today was Fuyong's off-day, and we decided to go rollerblading. Wanted to do it since idunnowhen, but somehow put it off till now. Took a bus from Tampines and ended up in the middle of somewhere, walked quite a large distance before we kinda found our way around. By then my arm was semi-breaking because I tied my 2 skates with rafia string like they were salted fish and they were rather heavy. For those of you skeptics who don't believe I exercise at all, here are some pics to prove it!

This is Fuyong. Not many pictures exist of him. He kinda treats me like the paparazzi. But see how despite his pseudo-attempt at blocking the camera, he manages to strike a cheeky pose. A great future in the Hongkong entertainment industry awaits him.

And this is me! Going so fast that Fuyong could only get a back picture of me. Kinda weird to be wearing jeans, but sure beats leaving my skin on the floor (happened first time I skated), or looking like a dork wearing knee-pads. So instead, I chose to look like a nut wearing jeans while skating.
I don't really want to be around when I wake up tomorrow morning though. My usual exercise routine involves closing the windows when the sun gets in my eyes when I'm on the computer. My best friend tomorrow shall be... YOKO-YOKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment