Friday, April 25, 2008

choices, choices

Feeling quite scatterbrained today, probably because of the late night talentime at my bunk last night with our newly discovered guitar legend in our midst. The closest competitor bowed out early in the game and left our new King of Guitar to entertain us wayyy past lights out. I'm really impressed by how people are able to have such a good ear for music and be able to play things simply by listening to it. It's something that despite my violin training I still lack and hope to someday have.

Back to today, left quite alot of stuff in camp that I usually bring home, including my file with my NUS law interview letter which is for tomorrow. Enclosed is the application so was thinking about it on the way home and decided not to go for it. When I got home I found some letters for me over the week. Got accepted for SMU Acc + Biz and NTU Acc programme. Kinda tough to make a decision as both has its merits.

Hoping God could lead me to the path he wants me to take like he did for my JC, no matter how much I resented it at the start, I came to appreciate that the school He placed me in was best for me and I feel as if I really grew and learnt alot there. In time to come I'm sure He'll show me where is it he has for me and I'll look back and thank Him for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment