Sunday, April 6, 2008

6/4/08

I'm determined not to let my spirits go down as I carelessly did last week. This week is going to be a great week and I'll make sure it is. Of course I'll be aided with all the biscuits I brought in for the week :)

Today was pretty cool. Brought in my Psalmist chordbook as my memory isn't so good with chords and songs. I borrowed my bunkmate's guitar and played a while and he came over to see the book. Later he played a christian song that I sang along to so he'd know how it goes. Didn't think about evangelism so mcuh when I came in as I was pretty focused on just myself. Hope that as time passes I'll be able to reach out to the people here.

Following today's sermon, hopefully in my life and how I handle things here I can be a light for Christ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment