Sunday, April 27, 2008

27/4/08

Met with Charmaine today to go for the accountancy briefing at NTU. On the way there, she asked me if I knew who Paul from SAJC was. Turns out they're cousins! Later on the way into the auditorium someone tapped me on the back who was none other than Paul. They haven't seemed to seen other in a while though, so it was quite a weird reunion for them. Anyhow, kinda nice to have the 2 of them around, saw a few other SAJC people there, but didn't know who they were. Talked to Elizabeth on the super long journey back yesterday as she gave me a lift about life in NTU. Cleared alot of my doubts and it's time to hunt for someone from SMU!

The briefing today really got me thinking for the first time as to which school and programme I am going to choose. It's a toss up between many many factors, with either schools having their pros and cons, and what I want out of this university education. Previously a school to me was just somewhere to get the certificate at the end, with little regard to everything else. This time, though the eventual degree is important, I know I'll want much more than just that, but I don't really know what is it I want either. *confused*

No comments:

Post a Comment