Sunday, April 13, 2008

13/4/08

This weekend has been a crazy one. Spent all of 6 hours at home in the 32 hours out of HTA. Went to cell group for the first time since I enlisted. The message was on covetousness and the idolizing of our possessions. Recently I've been reflecting and found that indeed there's many objects that I've been desiring and realising later that I did not really need it. God has called us to be good stewards of our money and one of the ways shared at cell group to precent this aforementioned idolatry is to bless others which is something I'll try to do more.

After cel went out with Brian and Vincent, who is enlisting pretty soon. Had dinner at Bugis and later went to Brian's place to chill. Brian flew this morning to Australia and his uncle gave us a lift to church. After church met Fuyong at Bugis for lunch and walked around and caught up abit.

Seem to be dragging my feet more when it comes to preparing to return for camp. Somehow, I think that the energy I had at the beginning has been slowly sapping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment