Friday, July 5, 2013

It's the end of the first week and things haven't gone all that well. Work's a lot tougher than I imagined. More than being able to appreciate the tax concepts, I think the biggest challenge will be to manage the portfolio. I'm lucky to just have around a dozen companies but already I feel the management overwhelms my brain; being able to prioritize the cases, meeting all the deadlines when they do come, having a sufficient grasp of the case when I'm questioned about it in future.. It's all a bit much. I certainly underestimated it. To top it all off I'm working on something I feel is next to impossible. Even though I trust I'd get past this, things just seem really big right now. I can't see ahead of me anymore. Time to seek God and His favour as I move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment