Thursday, March 12, 2009

12/3/09

Today I finally got to eat okonomiyaki!!! It didn't really taste all that awesome but I wasn't really expecting it to. But it's definitely great to finally eat it after watching Hana Kimi in 2007 where Ashiya and Nakatsu ate at this restaurant where they could cook it themselves and again Maki acting in Teppan Shojo Akane where she is the chef of a Teppan restaurant. A little disappointed that they didn't have ramune but I guess it's not good to have all your wishes fulfilled in a day! Will definitely go back :)

Watched Marley and Me which was my first Hollywood film in about a year I think (was reminded of how long it has been seeing the 20th century fox thingy at the start). I enjoyed it alot too!

Grabbed a whole bunch of people yesterday to watch Departures. The show was pretty good as well but enjoyed the company! Thanks all who came and sorry Kev for having you sit at the end of the row!

No comments:

Post a Comment